5 Reasons to Choose COINS Financial Management Software
Adopting construction technology to manage financial processes and track expenditure can mean the difference between a construction project’s financial success or failure.
COINS Financials is a powerful suite of financial management software and accounting solutions tailored to construction's budget, forecasting, and compliance needs. Benefits include:
- Easily manage and audit accounting processes with financial software solutions that are configurable and customisable for your company and construction project needs.
- Improve profitability and make valuable, data-driven decisions with customisable analytics-based KPIs and dashboards.
- Handle end-to-end accounting processes and reconciliation from across business sectors and between multiple companies on a single platform.
- Control processes and make informed decisions with real-time postings and data updates.
- COINS accounting and financial software is trusted by thousands of general and specialist contractors, service management companies, home builders, engineering businesses, and mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractors across the world.
What's included with COINS Financial Management Software
COINS delivers everything you need to manage construction finance and accounting activities more efficiently.
COINS General Ledger
The general ledger is the backbone of a construction company’s financial reporting system. COINS General Ledger software underpins the reporting, organisation and accuracy of financial assets, liabilities, expenses, and equity.
COINS Subcontract Ledger
Your business partners play a critical role in your success. COINS software helps to streamline and automate subcontractor invoices, certificates and orders.
COINS Purchase Ledger
COINS provides a single view of supplier payments helping you to keep track of your construction company’s expenditure, control spending and reduce errors.
COINS Cash Book
Unify all cash transactions using COINS construction finance software to improve cash flow management and unlock insights to strengthen operations.
COINS Contract Status
COINS Contract Status creates a unified approach to tracking project costs, revenues, estimates, budgets, valuations, and other contract information.
COINS Contract Sales
Reduce the administrative upkeep of contracts with a streamlined approach using COINS Contract Sales.
COINS Sales Ledger
Recording transactions, accessing invoices, managing collections, and organising taxes is easy with COINS Sales Ledger.
To discover how you can activate the power of intuitive financial management with COINS - book a demo.
COINS construction end-to-end software and apps are developed by industry experts and cover financial management, supply chain, human resources and payroll, operations, opportunity management, project management, asset management, service management, and customer care.
Customer Success Story
COINS construction software allows iQ Construct to stringently manage and report the financial viability of every single project to confidently and easily manage our business, minimise risk and meet legislative requirements.
Ian Morrison, Managing Director of iQ Construct.
Find out more on how COINS construction management software has enbaled iQ Construct to make informed business decisions by integrating essential data. Read case study
- accounting software
- business planning and forecasting
- case study
- cash flow management
- cloud software
- construction apps
- construction experts
- construction finance software
- construction industry software
- construction industry software companies
- construction industry solutions
- construction management
- construction management software
- construction solutions
- construction tech
- construction technology
- e-trading software
- financial reporting
- financial software for construction companies