Learn, Interact and Explore: COINS User Conference Goes Virtual
The 2020 COINS Conference will be held virtually from September 21st to 24th, with sessions beginning daily at 11am EDT.
The conference offers great opportunities to learn, explore new topics, and interact with other COINS customers and staff. We've selected a wide variety of sessions to help you make the most of COINS and update you on new and exciting product applications.
Learn how COINS and other innovative technologies and business strategies can help your business be more productive, collaborative and agile. Pick from sessions for executives and managers; finance, operations, HR/Payroll, procurement and IT; contractors, home builders, MEP/service, specialty construction and more.
Here are just a few of the two dozen sessions:
- Welcome: COINS today, this week and into the future
- The Power of Partnership: Integration with Microsoft 365 in the Modern Workplace
- Business Insights: Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Release Updates, Service Packs, Fixes: When to load, how to test, how to plan
- Operational Planning & Forecasting: A Vision of the Future
- Project Management: Our Newest COINS Construction Cloud Solutions
- Streamlining and Automating Processes Using COINS Tools
The ever-popular James Benham of JBKnowledge will deliver the keynote address "Building a Mad Scientist: Driving New Innovation at Complacent Companies" where you'll learn ways to create a culture of innovation at your construction company.
The final day of the conference will showcase the COINS Grand Challenge 2020 finalists and announce the winners of this year's competition. What new and emerging technologies will have the greatest impact on business in future years? Join us to learn about the ideas brought forth in this year's competition and to celebrate the winners.
All COINS customers are welcome, and registration is free.