Software built for construction
COINS has been developed to specifically handle the complexities of the Australian construction industry and streamline the way civil and commercial contractors manage business.
With the Australian construction industry under continuing pressure, technology is crucial to forecast, manage and operate a successful business.
Technology designed to carefully manage the challenges of the construction industry provides peace of mind that COINS’ customers have the information they need to run projects efficiently and make decisions confidently.
From finance and operations, project delivery and time management, to controlling supply chain and service management, all core functions of a construction company can be managed in one system.
COINS software solutions
The COINS product suite meets construction ERP market challenges with a modern, industry-focused, functional software package that specifically addresses the key requirements found within the Australian horizontal and vertical contracting markets.
COINS solution product lines are construction and engineering market-focused, allowing us to offer a depth and breadth of industry-specific functionality that uniquely reflects our many years of investment and collaboration with our civil and construction customers and technology partners.
This translates to business advantage for COINS customers who have access to:
- Business Planning & Forecasting (BPF) – tracks project performance, streamlines end-of month reporting and forecasting to optimise margins and provide business assurance
- Live and accurate data accessed via our user-friendly cloud-based technologies
- Fully integrated Asset Management and Plant Control capability
- Advanced Procure to Pay processing and commitment control
- Compliant Australian Payroll, Human Resource and Employee Self Service (ESS) capability
- Industry compliance and governance functionality - Project Bank Accounts, Security of Payments Act (SOPA), Taxable Payment Annual Report (TAPR).
Find out how Georgiou Group transformed its project management processes with COINS in this customer case study.
- business planning and forecasting
- cloud software
- construction erp
- construction finance software
- construction industry
- construction management software
- construction project management