COINS Australia, Sydney Build 2022 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The Promoter of this competition is Construction Industry Solutions Limited
ABN 77 085 899 083
Building No 3
Freeway Office Park
2728 Logan Road
Eight Mile Plains, Queensland, 4113
07 3147 8240
0900 Wednesday 1 June 2022 – 1800 Thursday 2 June 2022
Who can enter?
Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families and household members) of:
(a) the Promoter; and
the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run at the event known as SYDNEY BUILD 2022, International Convention Centre Sydney, 14 Darling Dr, Sydney, Halls 2-4 NSW 2000, between Wednesday 1 June 2022 and Thursday 2 June 2022 (Event).
To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
(a) attend the Event (Sydney Build) and locate staff at the COINS Australia booth G42 https://www.sydneybuildexpo.com/floorplan; and
(b) scan your Sydney Build ticket at COINS’ booth, where you opt in and consent to be contacted by COINS.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be six winners determined in respect of this competition.
The draw will be held at 11am Wednesday 8 June 2022 at Construction Industry Solutions, Building No 3, Freeway Office Park, 2728 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains, QLD, 4113.
The first six valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received will win the prizes.
The Promoter will draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There are six prizes available to win.
First prize draw:
The first entry to be drawn will win a $1500.00 Flight Centre Gift Card.
Redeemable at participating Flight Centre Travel Group retail stories located within Australia, they are not redeemable online. Flight Centre Gift Cards are valid for use within 36 months (3 years) from the date of issue.
Second prize draw:
The next five entries drawn will each win a set of Apple AirPods Pro, RRP: $399.
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is $3,495.00.
How many times can I enter?
You can only enter once.
How and when will the winner/s be informed?
The winners will be announced on Wednesday 8 June 2022 and will be notified:
by text message; and
in writing by email,
within two days of determination.
Prize claim date: Friday 8 July 2022.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize to Reserve Entrant/s. Any winner will be informed:
by text message;
in writing by email,
within two days of determination.
Collection and use of your personal information
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in places such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
As part of your entry in this promotion, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing and sales purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when recieved by the Promoter. Where relevant, submitted entry forms are the Promoter's property.
3. Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable.
4. You are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to the prize or costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc.
5. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the Promoter may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter.
6. You must, if required by the Promoter, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and other parties before taking the prize. If you do not sign, your entry will be deemed invalid, and you will lose any entitlement to a prize.
7. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
8. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter, Sponsor or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
9. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
10. The Promoter's decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in relation to any dispute arising from the conduct of the competition or claiming a prize.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another similar item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
12. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, or force majeure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any neccessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to notify participants and members of the public of any such changes to the competition.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter, and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or assoicated with Sydney Build Apple, Flight Centre Travel Group, MailChimp or any social media platform, inlcluding LinkedIn and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release Sydney Build, Apple, Flight Centre Travel Group, MailChimp and any relevant social media platform platforms for any and all liability.
|Congratulations! Your email alert has been set up.