Latest Release Transforms COINS Construction ERP Homepage to a Configurable Management Tool
The latest release of COINS (V11.02) brings the user’s desktop to life with smart tiles, end user configurability and easy navigation.
COINS has re-imagined its construction software system for the information age, to give end users a new way to arrange their life within COINS.
The new configurable construction ERP desktop unleashes the power of COINS. It is the place where key business data from across COINS converges in an easy-to-use interface. It also allows users to arrange the COINS functions they use regularly for quicker access. Individual users can configure their own desktops using a set up wizard, or the system administrator can set up persona or role-based desktops.
The COINS Desktop is a way of managing your life within COINS. It allows you to run functions from the desktop and to present and gather data that lets you run the business more efficiently.
COINS Technical Director
- Place the functions used most often up front for easy access
- Use the new search feature for quick access to COINS software functions, actions and reports
- Add smart tiles that provide key information at a glance, for example a graph that shows overdue balances or a number indicating open tasks that need to be completed
- Take advantage of new popup menus for the Activity Workbench, Favourites, History, and Reports
- Easily switch to COINS OA classic menu to access less frequently used functions