New Webinar : Boost construction productivity with tech
Making many small efficiencies, with the help of construction-specific software, can help construction companies make a huge difference to their whole business.
COINS are partnering with the 2022 Digital Construction Summit for a webinar, on 14 September 2.30PM BST, which will explore how utilising the latest software and apps can improve construction productivity.
COINS Digital Construction Summit Webinar: Boost productivity with construction tech: the law of marginal gains
Register now for this free virtual event covering:
- The challenges construction companies face in trying to become more operationally efficient.
- The evolution of construction ERP software and how modern ERP tools can dramatically improve business productivity.
- How identifying small efficiencies through technology can lead to big gains across construction and homebuilding businesses.
- Discover how a major construction contractor has created a seamless P2P process - using ERP to transform their eCommerce activities.
- Katy Dowding, Executive Vice President at Skanska UK and a member of the Construction Productivity Taskforce
- Darren Aldridge, Group Supply Chain Manager, Keltbray
- Yan Llamas, Group Product Marketing and Design Director, COINS
This year's Digital Construction Summit tackles key industry issues: technology's role in generating productivity gains; implementing best practice to meet the requirements of the golden thread; the industry's journey from BIM to information management; achieving Net Zero; and ensuring the maximum impact of project information during the operational phase.
Register now for Boost productivity with tech: the law of marginal gains, a free Digital Construction Summit webinar here
The summit is a virtual event, organised as a series of webinars across three days, and will feature panel discussions, Q&As and audience interaction.
- accounting software
- building software
- business planning and forecasting
- case study
- civil engineering software
- cloud construction software
- cloud erp
- cloud software
- construction apps
- construction data
- construction finance software
- construction industry
- construction industry software
- construction industry software companies
- construction industry solutions
- construction innovation
- construction management software
- e-trading software
- home building software
- real-time data