The Top 5 UK Homebuilders use COINS ERP+ software
A key message to emerge from the 2021 Housing Market Intelligence (HMI) conference, sponsored by COINS, was the importance of collaboration.
Collaboration is one of COINS core values that is vital to the success of all customer partnerships.
Steve Wood, NHBC’s CEO, stressed the importance of collaboration in addressing the environmental agenda and future challenges.
We have to drive improvements, not just for the planet but for consumers and business. It’s in our interests to face this together. We’ve got to recognise it makes more sense to co-operate and collaborate.
Steve Wood, NHBC
Two examples of industry collaboration highlighted at the conference were:
- The Future Homes Task Force, established in response to the environmental agenda. Neil Jefferson, Managing Director of the Home Builders Federation, and Edward Lockhart, Co-Chair of the Future Homes Task Force, spoke about the work behind the collaboration, involving housebuilders, the supply chain, planning, infrastructure and other sectors.
- David Craddock, Director of Elite NuGEN Homes, and Edwin de Silva, business development director at builders merchant Travis Perkins, highlighted the example of the partnership they formed to deliver an Elite NuGEN scheme, with Travis Perkins offering access to manufacturers and suppliers, enabling the developer to build low carbon homes using modern methods of manufacture (MMC).
Choose the best Homebuilder ERP Software
Adopting technologies such as COINS construction solutions, now more than ever before, will be vital for homebuilders to improve collaboration, across business units and functions, as well as with supply chain partners.
With teams and suppliers all working on the same platform, able to access crucial information held securely in the cloud, collaborative working is made much easier.
- Increasing visibility of real-time project information for the entire team
- Providing suppliers with access to payment dates and other key information
- Removing unnecessary steps and streamlining processes
Analysis of the statistics announced at the Housing Market Intelligence Conference 2021 demonstrates how COINS software has been adopted widely by the UK’s leading homebuilders:
The Top 5 UK Homebuilders all use COINS ERP+ software to manage their business
69% of the most profitable UK homebuilders use COINS
16/25 of the UK's largest homebuilders use COINS
130k+ UK homes were built with the support of COINS
COINS remains passionate about supporting our customers and delivering measurable value to their businesses. At this year’s conference it was great to see how aligned our business values are with those that are becoming the key themes in the home building sector be that sustainability, employee welfare or collaboration. The COINS team is very proud to see that our presence and the business system of choice for UK home builders continues to grow, as evidenced by the data in this year’s report.
Richard Vale, COINS Business Development Director ‑ Home Builders
Interested in finding out how COINS can support your business? Click here to arrange a custom demo
Image credit: Housing Market Intelligence 2021.