Watch on demand: Boost construction productivity with tech
1000 things 1% better....Making many small efficiencies, with the help of construction-specific software, can help construction companies make a huge difference to their whole business.
COINS partnered with the 2022 Digital Construction Summit for a webinar exploring construction productivity and how gains can be made with construction software.
Boost productivity with construction tech: the law of marginal gains - watch on demand
Areas covered include:
- The challenges construction companies face in trying to become more operationally efficient.
- The evolution of construction ERP software and how modern ERP tools can dramatically improve business productivity.
- How identifying small efficiencies through technology can lead to big gains across construction and homebuilding businesses.
- Discover how a major construction contractor, Keltbray, has saved time by creating a seamless P2P process - using COINS ERP+ to transform their eCommerce activities.
- Katy Dowding, Executive Vice President at Skanska UK and a member of the Construction Productivity Taskforce
- Darren Aldridge, Group Supply Chain Manager, Keltbray
- Yan Llamas, Group Product Marketing and Design Director, COINS
- accounting software
- building software
- business planning and forecasting
- case study
- civil engineering software
- cloud construction software
- cloud erp
- cloud software
- construction apps
- construction data
- construction finance software
- construction industry
- construction industry software
- construction industry software companies
- construction industry solutions
- construction innovation
- construction management software
- e-trading software
- home building software
- real-time data