Construction & Engineering
COINS provides commercial and engineering contractors with a single, fully integrated construction software platform to manage the project lifecycle.
Whatever your construction specialty - general contractor, civil engineer, hospital construction, schools, heavy/highway, industrial, oil and pipeline, pipefitting, power and wind farms, rail, trade subcontractor and more - our construction industry solution supports your core business processes.
Murray Company is a full-service mechanical and underground piping contractor operating...
COINS Supports Your Core Business Processes
- Track opportunities from initial lead/tender to contract award
- Enter original budgets and maintain revisions in detail; use them as the basis for job costing, revenue, quantities and cash
- Track and record project changes and communications, providing the detail needed for accurate forecasting of completion
- Monitor project progress against the schedule
- Implement alerts and workflow to keep your project managers updated on changes that will affect the success of their projects
- Use reports and business intelligence dashboards to focus on the information and key performance indicators that matter
Anywhere, on Any Device
Access COINS project information anywhere, on any device, with a web browser and an Internet connection.
In addition, COINS-mobile apps extend core COINS functionality with real time data from the field. They can accelerate workflow and provide a mobile window into the data held in the back office COINS system.