Thursday 26th April 2018 15:02
COINS HR US USA
The BI Analyst works with our application consultants to create, code and modify workflows in both CIM and the COINS OA platform. This role will also develop, test, implement, monitor and document software programs.
1. Write and modify COINS reports, generate programs and print programs.
2. Create Report Only (RO) fields as needed by other Consultants.
3. Create offline forecasting spreadsheets (COINS OA, CVR).
4. Aid BI Consultants with queries, calculations and reports.
5. Work with application consultants to create and modify COINS OA and CIM workflows.
6. Assist project managers with proposals - including format, content and financials.
Qualifications and Skills
COINS is a market-leading, construction-industry software solutions company providing innovative ERP business software and savvy solutions for top construction and service businesses around the world. We're a global company with a strong presence in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia, and Asia. If you were to join us, you would soon discover that we partner with our customers for the long-term, and excel at building strong, enduring relationships, including those with our employees. Members of our team enjoy a flexible work environment, competitive pay and a wealth of employee benefits that include generous PTO, medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(K) plan, short & long-term disability insurance and much more.
|Congratulations! Your email alert has been set up.|