COINS is looking for a Project Manager experienced in ERP software and solutions delivery for its Australia operations. The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, coordination, tracking and management of COINS Solutions and Software implementation projects of various scope and size and will pro-actively project manage, ensuring delivery of the highest level of project quality, client satisfaction and commercial success. Further opportunities exist for a successful candidate with the right attributes to work toward the role of ‘Head of Project Delivery - Australia’ - a management role with responsibility for an implementation team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The key duties and areas of responsibility for the Project Manager include:
- Work directly to coordinate a small team of delivery consultants to manage and deliver COINS projects.
- Act as primary contact for the client and the project team on issues relating to assigned projects.
- Manage each project in accordance with established COINS methodology as well as adhering to other internal processes. This includes (but is not limited to) issue management, risk management, communications management, change control, etc.
- Ensure compliance with contract specifications ensuring that the project deliverables are in line with agreed scope, the client’s acceptance of the described solution is obtained before beginning substantive work and the agreed change management process is used as and when required.
- Administer all contract financials including project and resource billing, monitoring the status of the project and ensuring accurate reporting of hours, jobs and cost codes.
- Responsible for timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of projects.
- Set up and manage all project review/status meetings both internally and externally as dictated by the needs of the individual project.
- Maintain a high-level awareness of the client’s business needs, other issues or projects in flight, liaising with the account or program manager as and when needed.
- Create a baseline project schedule that reflects the client’s requirements, key project activities as well as project team resource availability. Monitor and adjust the schedule as needed throughout the project.
- Close out projects appropriately by engaging in Lessons Learned and Support Handover activities and obtain final acceptance and validation from the client.
- Ensure that company values are reflected in your own work and behaviour.
Experience and Qualifications
- A relevant degree or equivalent level of education
- PRINCE2 or PMP Certification preferred
- 5 years’ + experience of software implementation projects in a similar role
- Construction Industry experience preferred
- Willing to travel to customer locations throughout the region as required
- Strong process, project management and change management skills
- Articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to manage a number of customer projects
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise
- Self-motivated, quick learner, commercially minded and confident.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Willingness to continuously develop own knowledge and skills and share knowledge with colleagues for the benefit of customers and the organisation