Thursday 26th April 2018 15:02
COINS HR USA
Construction Industry Solutions (COINS) has been providing business software and services to the construction, engineering, home building and service sectors for more than 30 years. Our global team has accumulated over 4,000 man-years of unrivaled, incremental industry knowledge that we put at the service of our clients.
We are a values led organization and looking for like-minded people who can add value to our team. The position we are looking to fill is for a Marketing Communications Specialist. This role will be responsible for planning and implementing COINS marketing communication strategy in the USA in order to build the company brand and generate sales opportunities.
• Responsible for meeting with business leader to determine marketing needs and execute custom marketing campaigns to meet those needs.
• Manage the financial aspects of marketing campaign including creating the budget and on-going management of budget.
• Executes social media strategy utilizing competitive research, platform capabilities, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Manage marketing deliverables through development and approvals in a timely manner.
• Executes marketing programs which present a consistent COINS brand and experience across multiple channels – web, direct mail, email, events, social, sales.
• Creates compelling and audience-relevant copy and content communicating brand and product value, and engaging audiences to act within multiple media.
• Regularly reports performance metrics and makes recommendations to business partners and management.
• Work with partners and vendors to manage and deliver on all assets listed in contractual agreements.
• Collaborate and build strong relationships within cross-functional teams to drive execution of effective lead generating campaigns.
• Demonstrates excellence in marketing communications, product marketing knowledge, and modern marketing principles.
• Continuously strives to improve and implement Marketing processes to increase efficiencies for department and business.
• Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
• Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
If you were to join us, you would soon discover that we partner with customers for the long-term, and excel at building strong, enduring relationships, including those with our employees. Employees receive the benefits below and much, much more:
|Congratulations! Your email alert has been set up.|