COINS, the market leader in providing IT Solutions to the construction industry and house builders, is looking for a Payroll Support Analyst to join our team. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver a high quality and responsive support service to COINS customers for all products and applications, in line with customer service-level agreements (SLAs) and internal key performance indicators (KPIs) and operational-level agreements (OLAs).
We are looking for a focused, hardworking and highly self-motivated individual who will go the extra mile for our customers. You will need to apply strong customer service, time management, project co-ordination and analytical skills to this position to achieve the goals we are working towards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide accurate incident resolution and service request management, within established SLA and OLA time frames, meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Incidents and service requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the Call Management System for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Take ownership of incoming customer support requests pertaining to COINS software and perform initial investigations and diagnosis through to incident resolution.
- Troubleshoot customer software incidents and identify root causes of software problems.
- Fix software configuration issues and test solutions prior to customers implementing them.
- Provide ongoing customer contact throughout life cycle of logged request, providing regular customer updates.
- Make sound judgement of logged issues to enable quick and efficient resolution or reallocation of related software incidents and defects to other technical and development departments.
- Perform customer account management administration duties and to effectively manage customer expectations regarding outstanding software incidents and COINS activities to reach a satisfactory resolution.
- Continuous maintenance of COINS product knowledge and business awareness.
- Work with the Account Manager and Service Delivery Manager on customer requests taking ownership of the requests.
- Ability to work across various teams within the business including Development, Consultancy, Project Managers and Technical teams.
- Work with other members of the application support team to deliver changes to systems, including training and user documentation.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with our customers.
- Ensure Customer Support Handbook targets and internal performance objectives are met
- Experience in using the COINS ERP software is advantageous.
- A firm IT related background and payroll experience is desired for this position – 2 years
- Experience of payroll and HR processing in a multi-client environment is favourable.
- Have knowledge with UK & Irish PAYE legislation and have an understanding of UK and Irish tax, NI deductions, Pensions, Pension Auto Enrolment, SMP, SSP etc.
- An understanding of accounting principles and their application to payroll.
- Experience of supporting payroll within the Construction Industry is advantageous.
- Historically this role has been suited to personnel whom have worked in payroll environments and would like to make a transition to a more IT based/driven role.
- CIPP certification is advantageous.
- ITIL practical experience or to hold ITIL foundation certification.
- Have an understating of payroll and basic accounting business processes within a work environment or gained academically.
- Have an understanding of payroll and HR within the Construction Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with focused attention to detail.
- Proven problem interrogation and solving skills for business systems.
- Professional customer service delivery skills and professionalised telephone manner.
- Sound time management and organisational skills with ability to make key business decisions.
- Drive and motivation with ambitious outlook with good customer focus.
- Possess the ability to logically prioritise and rationally escalate issues.
- Confident, enthusiastic, tenacious and willing to develop technically on an on-going basis.
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Team orientated working ethics as well as being self-sufficient and possess the capabilities to work using their own initiative.
- Business logic with an inquisitive mind for resolving complex system software related faults.
Through constant contact with the external COINS client base, the candidate will have responsibility to project a professional and competent image at all times. Customer perception of COINS as a company is very much dependant on the Support services provided within the department. The growth of COINS and the client base is reliant on our perceived abilities to provide a dynamic and responsive customer support service.