We are excited to offer a position for an experienced consultant with a minimum of 2 years' experience in delivering and implementing an ERP solution.
Working as part of a team of trained consultants specialising in COINS ERP software, the successful candidate should have a strong desire to progress and build a career with a passion for building a thorough understanding of client needs, issues and context, and assisting in implementation of the software in line with our best practices.
Experience of implementing, consulting or administering an ERP solution is preferable. Candidates with background in the COINS ERP solution or of delivery in P2P solutions covering such areas as Procurement (including Subcontracting) and eCommerce will also be a strong choice for the role.
NOTE: Excellent verbal and written English is required, as the Supply Chain Consultant will be at the forefront of dealing with our corporate customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- To be able to implement and consult on the COINS ERP solution and follow pre-defined guidelines
- To be able to adapt and understand business processes, internally and externally.
- Effectively learn, implement and demonstrate that which you have learnt
- Managing your own time, resolve and escalate issues pre/post project
- Assisting the project team and colleagues in implementation and training
- Working with the product design team to future benefit the product.
- Testing new releases and product development requests, ensuring documentation and training is available.
- To be able to advise and implement best business practice in terms of procuring and payment of goods by increasing automation of processes and decreasing manual effort undertaken by staff
- Work closely with COINS trading partners to ensure deadlines and completion of projects to customer expectations
- Micro-management of implementation phases of eCommerce solutions to COINS customers
- Working with construction industry merchants to ensure customer requirements and deadlines are sustained throughout projects
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems that may fall outside of the COINS ERP solution
Candidates will be seriously considered where their CV highlights specific experience in the following areas:
- Good academic background to at least degree level or equivalent (preferably analytical or IT based)
- Experience within IT Software
- Ability to analyse problems and to implement solutions in a fast paced environment
- Responsibility for presenting a customer focused approach within the company
- Demonstration of good methodical, analytical and clear approach to troubleshooting problems
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to travel extensively within the UK and Ireland.
NOTE: the opportunity may arise from time to time where you may be required to travel abroad.
- COINS application experience
- Construction industry Purchase to Payment model knowledge
- Knowledge of EDI solutions
- Business implementation and experience in ERP Solutions
- Strong IT troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- 3rd Party software integration to ERP solution experience (system integration)
- Technical knowledge of Windows/Linux operating system
- Knowledge of IT communication protocols
A covering letter is required, detailing why you think this role suits you and indicating your current salary.
COINS offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, a friendly and dynamic working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.