The main role of the Group Product Marketing team is to be responsible for crafting messaging and positioning that explains and conveys the value of our solutions to clients and prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Overall ability to multi-task and effectively project-manage own work.
- Develop product positioning and messaging to convey value and differentiates our products in the market.
- Undertake regular product level analysis to identify issues & opportunities in communication of product value.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and wants by product group and type.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Ensure sales have sufficient product information and materials to accurately promote the product.
- Help plan the launch of new products and releases and develop material to support the communication and dissemination of these.
- Develop printed, online and multimedia material to convey product communications.
- Assist in development of direct promotional product campaigns for trade shows, publications & social media.
- Continuously review product marketing content to enhance and update according to latest standards.
- Prepare, review and distribute reports, commentary, analysis and other performance data on competitors and their products.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into value is crucial.
- Understanding product value and the ability to convey it in all messaging and materials is crucial as it is a crucial part of our strategy, gives us a competitive advantage and gives our clients a better and deeper understanding of our solutions.
- A passion for the written word and ability to create unique and engaging copy and content that is consistent with brand, tone of voice and style.
Proficiency is required with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint Design, Basic Video Editing, Multi-Media Presentations, exposure to basic web development (HTML/CSS/JS), online marketing tools such as Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp, Content Calendr and other similar tools.
Travel to COINS locations within the UK and international travel for meetings, tradeshows, events, product launches as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time