The primary responsibility for our motivated Programmer/Analyst is to assist our Business Analysts and Applications/Technical Consultants in configuring installations, training client staff and developing reports for data migrations. The successful candidate will create code and modify workflows in both CIM and the COINS OA platforms. This role will also develop, test, implement, monitor and document software programs.
- Produce initial estimates for high-level requirements.
- Write functional specifications based on business requirements documents.
- Provide accurate estimates for software changes based upon functional specifications.
- Take responsibility for the quality of code, documentation and communication being produced by developers within the module(s) and/or product areas(s) specialized in.
- Develop solutions to complex requirements or problems.
- Provide product consultancy to the rest of the COINS business and to external clients where required.
- Resolve or assist in resolution of support issues raised in area of product and escalated by the Development Support Manager or Development Support Coordinator.
- Assist the Regional Development Manager in identifying the most appropriate resources to assign tasks to.
- Report progress made on project development tasks to the Regional Development Manager.
- Escalate issues to the Regional Development Manager as required.
- Resolve system testing and regression testing defects in a timely manner.
- Participate in development improvement initiatives as required and perform project owner/manager role on specific initiatives as directed by the Regional Development Manager.
- Participate in performance management and coaching of development resources and assist in creating Personal Development Plans.
- Follow the appropriate COINS development processes and best practices throughout the product/project lifecycle.
- Ensure COINS company-wide processes are followed (e.g. Timesheets/In-Out etc).
- Produce development requests in areas of product.
- Project manage smaller development projects.
- Progress 4GL experience
- iOS, Android, and Mobile Technology
- Programming: 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming or related field
If you were to join us, you would soon discover that we partner with customers for the long-term, and excel at building strong, enduring relationships, including those with our employees. Employees receive:
- 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 4% 401(k) Company Match
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Charitable Local/Global Community Projects
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Environment
And much, much more