We seek to recruit a full-time Project Manager. The main role of a Project Manager is to manage COINS implementation projects for clients as assigned.
The Project Manager is responsible for day to day management of a single/several COINS projects, applying knowledge, agreed techniques, tools and controls in order to manage the project. For large programmes, the Project Manager will be responsible for one or more project streams. The Project Manager works with the client team to deliver the business products with acceptable quality, within agreed time and cost tolerances and according to contract. This involves all aspects of the delivery from specification to implementation through the coordination of assigned resources. The Project Manager is tasked with ensuring needs are met regarding client expectation/satisfaction, contract scope and project profitability. The Project Manager is expected to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Establish detailed scope of the project during project initiation and agree/sign off scope with client.
- Be responsible for all project communication. Provide regular status updates to all stakeholders. Highlight progress/risks/issues. Maintain the current project plan.
- Provide or work with the client to manage project planning, resource scheduling and issues management
- Manage client variations and changes to project scope of any of the following: (deliverables, time, quality, costs, resources) and ensure that change controls/authorisation and project governance procedures are adhered to. (Includes software development).
- Where software development is required, work with the client and COINS development PMO to ensure that requirements are recorded, documented, agreed, accepted, delivered as per agreed schedule, installed, tested, signed off and billed.
- Work with the client to record, control, action, resolve or mitigate project issues.
- Work with the client to record and mitigate project risks.
- Work with the client to ensure that Quality Criteria are recorded, measured, tested and signed off.
- Be responsible for closing a project, ensuring handover to Support Team and project signoff by client.
- Provide COINS ‘pre-sale/pre-project’ demonstration resources as required for potential clients.
- Manage project billing (via COINS professional billing process for services). Billing includes the recharging of project expenses where covered by the project contract.
- Manage monthly tracking and forecasting of project status and progress. Update COINS’ UK Delivery Director with project day’s analysis, forward monthly and quarter service days forecast, debt analysis and remaining budget days.
- Prior project management experience. PRINCE2 qualification
- Previous experience with ERP system implementations.
- Ability for extensive travel to business locations within the UK and Ireland