COINS is seeking an ambitious Sales Engineer to be a part of our ambitious Sales team, demonstrating our integrated COINS ERP software to prospective and existing clients.
- Maintain software and mobile applications along with demonstration environments.
- Create sales presentation scripts for remote and on-site demonstrations.
- Capture prospect specific data requirements and related content for future enhancements.
- Reply to RFP questions from prospects and existing COINS clients.
- Create detail documentation of any software gaps that exist following a demonstration.
- Create demonstration videos for various uses.
- Participate in Industry conferences and trade shows (as required).
- The position requires travel and work outside of normal business hours.
- Business Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales
- Programming/Technical experience
- Accounting or Construction experience
If you were to join us, you would soon discover that we partner with customers for the long-term, and excel at building strong, enduring relationships, including those with our employees. Employees recieve:
- 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 4% 401(k) Company Match
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Charitable Local/Global Community Projects
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Environment
And much, much more…