We seek to fill our full-time Support Analyst position. This is a great opportunity to learn COINS software and answer client questions relating to construction accounting and technical aspects of the application. Our Support Analysts develop hands-on technical troubleshooting and support across a variety of platforms for a broad customer client base. The main role is to solve complex business and technical problems while mapping paths for the client solutions.
- Research, troubleshoot and respond to client questions relating to all aspects of our software applications.
- Accurately document research and actions in a timely manner.
- Perform QA testing and provide feedback on various applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management/Economics, Information Technology, Marketing Management or equivalent education and experience.
- Customer service background with at least 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of complex issues.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize both routine and assigned responsibilities.
- Accomplished interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
- Excellent professional, business and technical judgment.
- Ability to apply an analytical approach to troubleshooting/problem-solving.
- Proficient computer skills (Windows XP/Windows 7 or higher, MS Office, Internet applications).
Support Positions Available
(Candidate background is preferred in one of these areas):
- Payroll/Human Resources Support - 2 to 5 years Payroll/HR experience with integrated accounting packages a plus.
- Financial/Cost Accounting Support - 1 to 3 years accounting experience preferred.
If you were to join us, you would soon discover that we partner with customers for the long-term, and excel at building strong, enduring relationships, including those with our employees. Employees receive:
- 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 4% 401(k) Company Match
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Charitable Local/Global Community Projects
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Environment
And much, much more.