Thursday 12th July 2018 18:52
COINS HR US USA
Construction Industry Solutions (COINS) has been providing business software and services to the construction, engineering, home building and service sectors for more than 30 years. Our global team has accumulated over 4,000 man-years of unrivaled, incremental industry knowledge that we put at the service of our clients.
The Technical Services Analyst responsibilities include support help desk call handling, issue identification, logging and tracking, resolution, and escalation, as appropriate, to the Technical Services Director. Position tasks also include: end user support, license maintenance, and installation of hardware and software solutions, performing upgrades and configuring software applications.
• Assist with database administration, application deployment, operating system and hardware maintenance related to technical services.
• Field and resolve help desk calls from clients and staff. Perform issue handling, identification and resolution with assistance as needed to ensure quality service.
• Setup and stage new PCs and laptops for staff as requested using standard corporate images and processes.
• Participate in internal server maintenance tasks.
• Participate in the installation, configuration and on-going support of the organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), telephone system and associated network peripherals as directed.
• Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
• Serve as a point of contact for communicating issues or representing the Technical Services Department service.
• Provide technical assistance and support to requests received related to COINS software, computer systems, and hardware.
• Maintain and clean computer equipment.
• Monitor tasks assigned to company issued and process first-in first-out based on priority.
• Utilize and maintain the project/issue tracking methods.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
• Report issues to manager for escalation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Thorough PC operating and workstation system knowledge.
• Thorough PC printer, server & password administration knowledge.
• General WAN, file server & file server maintenance knowledge.
• General PC software products, file conversions & usage knowledge.
• General data communication and voice/phone system knowledge.
If you were to join us, you would soon discover that we partner with customers for the long-term, and excel at building strong, enduring relationships, including those with our employees. Employees receive the benefits below and much, much more:
|Congratulations! Your email alert has been set up.|